Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an (I think) old Beer bottle from a small town in

Customer Question

I have an (I think) old Beer bottle from a small town in Northern California called McCloud. The bottle was under an old Gold mining shack that had collapsed many years earlier and had become covered with pine straw, and branches. We were looking for cattle when I found the shack. Decided to check it out, and found this old bottle under the mess. I'm color blind, but it's a real dark color, and says M. Leonardini arching across the top, and Mc Cloud, Cal below. Inside the circle is an ML crossed over each other. This is all embossed into the bottle. Throughout the bottle there are blemishes, and bubbles, but besides that the bottle is sound, no cracks or chips. Oh, and there is a 276H on the bottom. regards
****** * *******
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

Hi Rodney,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I need a little more information from you, though.

What are the dimensions of the bottle?

Does it have a cap or other top?

How tall is it?

Can you post come clear pictures?

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.