Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I am 76 & I have my dad's rocking chair from when he was a

Customer Question

I am 76 & I have my dad's rocking chair from when he was a little boy - it is in good shape, but does need to have wicker seat replaced.
I also have my first doll from early 40s - a 19 inch Effanbee Patsy doll also in good shape.
Can you give me an idea of their worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

There is just an image of the front side of your doll here. Please add the photos of the rocking chair here at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. Your 19" vintage Effanbee Patsy doll has a high sale value of $200 - $275 on today's market.

Please add the photos of the rocking chair here at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did not receive estimate on chair - not sure estimate on doll is accurate after researching - would like to discontinue service & have my card credited for $34.
Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

I need to see images in order for me to properly assess the chair.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora