Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I found a box in Dad's closet with 14 volumes by

Customer Question

Hi Kim,
I found a box in Dad's closet with 14 volumes by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, printed by the Continental Press, apparently about 1850. Most spins are missing but the pages and illustrations seem excellent. They probably never left the library shelf.
What do you think the value is and what's the best way to reach an interested buyer?
Thanks
Rex Upp
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

I see you have been waiting for a response to your question. The books, with missing spines, have a high value of about $20 each. The best way to offer books for sale is through Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora