Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of Bauer dinnerware Lalinda in pink and

Customer Question

I have a collection of Bauer dinnerware Lalinda in pink and maroon I would like to sell, I need guidance. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 9 months ago.

Hi Marie,

This is Robert here and I would be happy to help with your Bauer La Linda set.

Could you very kindly take a photograph of it all grouped together, or more photos if it's too big a collection to fit in one frame, and I'll put a value on it and give you some tips on how and where to sell.

What's your zip and I check if there are any suitable options (antique auctions, etc) near you.

Many thanks,
Robert S.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0