Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a shaker style rocking chair with Brass

Customer Question

I have a shaker style rocking chair with Brass identification tag engraved Property of SHAKERCROFT , believed to have come from Harrodsburg Ky Shakertown
area. I need appraisal for donation purposes or sale
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will send images this week
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Great, thanks. You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have photographs now, but I am not sure how to attach or send them to you. I forwarded them from my phone to my personal e-mail address..If I had an e-mail address for you, I could forward them to you.I do not know how to attach them to this conversation.
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora