Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a lots of old books passed on from my wife's

Customer Question

I have a lots of old books passed on from my wife's grandmother. I do not know how to determine if any of them have any value. One I have here is "The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper, but with no published date that I can find. J.H. Sears and Company Publishers New York, but the next page says printed and bound at the Kingsport Press in Kingsport Tenn. It is a Readers Library Book. Who can help me with old books and who can benefit from the research and sale of old books.
Don ************
***************. (The d is suppose to be small letter).
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

The undated versions of titles from the publishers, J.H. Sears date to circa 1930's. The publishers, Sears, sent out the book order to be printed and bound at the Kingsport Press in Tennessee. These sell for a retail high of $30 - $35 each.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora