Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about 22 place settings of Japanese porceline with

Customer Question

I have about 22 place settings of Japanese porceline with the little red logo in the back of the pieces. I need to know where I can get them appraised so I can get rid of them...I can e-mail pictures of the collection if you'd like to see them...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

An estimate per piece has not been provided yet.

Please send images and a clear, in-focus photo of the mark on these.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
email me your phone number so I can send you the pictures because they are on my cell and I don't know how to transfer the pictures from the phone to the computer...l
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Texting images direct to me is an additional services offer. I will send that now, though you do not have to choose to accept.

You can try posting images here, there may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the photos I have taken are on my cell phone. Please send me a number that I can send them to...
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

~OR~

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I have not yet received images of your china.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I still don't know how to forward them...I will get my nephew to help me out this weekend..
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Okay, thank you for letting me know.

~Nora

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please cancel this as I have already sold myJanpanese china and did not get any information fromthis website.
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

`

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora