Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece of furniture made by the Kraan furniture

Customer Question

I have a piece of furniture made by the Henry Kraan furniture company in Part. It is a glass cabinet of walnut, wavy glass and a delivery tag still attached to the back showing delivery from this company
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the maker mark/tag.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I send photos
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did u get the puc
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pic not puc
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

No, there are no images showing on my end.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I just sent it to support@ justanswer.com
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. I will certainly let you know when they do arrive to me.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't feel you are really trying to help me. I am sure you have info on the company. Please don't just take my money and never give me an answer!
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email *****@******.***

At this juncture, I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Maybe I can help you, do you mean Henry Kraan furniture in Philadelphia? Can you describe the cabinet to me and do you know the age of this?

I have to step out for a bit but, as soon as I come back in I will check to see if you have responded to me.

Glenda