Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have old cowboy and indian Plastinol fiqurenes. Good

Customer Question

I have old cowboy and indian Plastinol fiqurenes. Good shape. What is their worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a good number of them and will need to lay them out and photo, /I will do it tomorrow as it is to late tonight. I also have a good number of Merten fiqurenes that I will send along tomorrow what is email to forward pictures to? Thanks Bill
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Bill,

I really only assess one item or matched set per question here. I will be happy to help with the Merten set, however they would need to be posted as a new question. If you would like to work with me personally, please add "Hi Nora" or "For Nora" at the beginning of when you start a new question.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I attach photos to you on the plastinol items that I just paid 5 dollars for an answer? Not opposed to paying the 38 but need info on how it works. thanks bill
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora