rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of a 1908-1909 Rockford Antique Railroad

Customer Question

What is the value of a 1908-1909 Rockford Antique Railroad Pocket Watch-runs and keeps perfect time--it also has a brass picture of an old steam locomotive on the outside back cover of the watch?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please add pictures by using the Add Files feature. The serial number on a watch is on the movement (guts) and not on the case, so let me know if that is what you used as a number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long can I expect that it will take you to get an accurate value?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the total cost of this transaction $38. or am I being charged additional for the waiting time? If the meter is running and there is additional cost, then I want to cancel this total transaction with no cost to me! Please advise!
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I need to see pictures of the watch before I can do anything. Once I see photos, then I can have an answer for you today. There is no running meter here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this transaction. Thank You.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Sure, I will send you to customer service. I use the site just like you do and I have no connection with your account or what they charge you for services.