rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a full set(8) of royal Copenhagen tea set with pot

Customer Question

Hi I have a full set(8) of royal Copenhagen tea set with pot and plates and cups and saucers 4 serving dishes and candy bowl and a full coffee set with pot and plates(10) and cups and saucers (6) and milk and sugar and plate and small 1 inch plates(8) and egg cups(5) . And breakfast plates .(6) Inherited from german great grandparents . From 1901 . Mint except 2 small plates have a chip .back markings range but 10/8049 range . But all are 10 / . Wondering what these 2 sets and breakfast set are worth . Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

Karen,

Your Royal Copenhagen is the Blue Flowers pattern, a design that remains popular today but was first produced in 1868. Your 1901 set of Royal Copenhagen is valued as follows;

$110.00 tea pot

$20 each 8 plates

$30.00 each, 8 cups and saucers

$30 each, 4 serving dishes

$40.00 candy bowl

$130.00 coffee pot

$20.00 each plates(10)

$30.00 each, cups and saucers (6)

$30 creamer and $50 sugar

$20 plate

$15.00 each, 1 inch plates(8) ...these are butter pats but were also used for waste tea bags

$10 each, egg cups(5)

$10.00 each breakfast plates (6)

These amounts are all in US dollars. Not sure which plates have the chips, reduce those by $3.00 each for chips.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you

Please click the stars now. The site pays me separately, but only if I have a good rating.