Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a floor lamp I believe is Antique the only markings

Customer Question

I have a floor lamp I believe is Antique the only markings are on the bottom. The marking is a number 8 and below that is a letter K within a circle.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the lamp and the markings so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see that the automated phone call request popped up there. I do not provide that service, so please disregard. Antiques are visual and we work solely from photos, so please do add those when you have a minute.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I see that the phone service thing has popped up again. I do not participate in that service because it charges you more money and I don't want to do that when I can work from your photos. Can you get pictures of this lamp?