Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have three books and was wondering their value? The Three

Customer Question

I have three books and was wondering their value?
The Three Keys by Frederic Ormond; will illustrations by Harrison Fisher & G.T. Knight c.1909
A Dictionary of the English Language designed for use in Primary Schools by Merriam c.1892
Evangeline, a tale of Acadie by Longfellow;The Riverside Literature Series; Houghton Mifflin Co. c.1883 c.1916
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Your Three Keys book from 1909 sells for a high retail $25 - $40.

The 1892 A Dictionary of the English Language designed for use in Primary Schools sells for a high of $225.

The 1906 printing of Evangeline, A Tale of Acadie by The Riverside Literature Series sells for a high retail $5 - $10.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora