Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Nasco Japan Hoiliday china set from 1963

Customer Question

I have a set of Nasco Japan Hoiliday china set from 1963 what would be the value of them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My uncle sent them home from vetnam to my grandmother september 24 1963
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i'll have to wait till my daughter comes over i guess i dont know how to do that on the computer thank-you any way
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Great, thanks. You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora