Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large tapestry that I believe is Dutch. On the

Customer Question

I have a large tapestry that I believe is Dutch. On the bottom it says "De schoone jaglen van Maximiliaan door van Orley". It measures 5'2" tall and 3'1wide (approx) and the scene is of about 6 dogs on and around a large boar. a hunter on foot eith a dog on a leash is moving toward them and behind him it looks like a woman on a horse..both he and she have arms raised in the air as if motioning others to come join them . There are 3 trees on the upper left side of the tapestry.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of what it says on the bottom.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora