Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value teapot marked 2267 A gold trim blue oriental design

Customer Question

value for Sadler teapot marked 2267 A gold trim blue oriental design two birds in flight facing each other, three figures walking across bridge, house structure with fence near bottom of pot. thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will have photo's taken tomorrow and send them to you. Do I send to your e-mail address? If so, what is that address? Thank youl.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Great, thanks. You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora