rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How do I find out the value of my antique bone china made in

Customer Question

How do I find out the value of my antique bone china made in England tea cup and saucer collection
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello Susan,

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Since a collection is usually large, I will save you the hassle of taking photos of each cup and mark. They can be narrowed down this way...most cups and saucer sets marked English bone china were made from the late 40's through the 1970's and most have values that are close in range of an average of $25 to $30 per cup and saucer. Cups and saucers marked Shelley have more value than the Adderley, Tuscan, Royal Staffordshire or other Royal named companies of the time. We can handle those on an individual basis if you'd like to to send photos of those to complete a total value for your set. You can add photos by using the Add Files feature on your screen or email pictures to***@******.*** and put "for rarewares in antiques" in the subject line. The email way takes a while longer, so thank you in advance for your patience.

If you have no Shelley pieces, then you just multiply the $30 times the number of sets.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars to rate my service. The site pays me separately, but only if I have a good rating from you.