Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Burleson, I was just looking at some other things while I

Customer Question

Becky Burleson, I was just looking at some other things while I was waiting for an answer to my question about a picture.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've aready sent my info and paid my initial info, Just browsing if that's ok, if not I'll stop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request. How can I help you?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have a picture that is copper and brass, it is ***** ***** and Abraham Lincoln. Their figures are raised, and look more brass than copper.i don't know the age,but we found it over 25 years ago in an outside building after a death in the family,so we couldn' t ask about it.Optional Information:
Item's Current Condition: Good
What have you tried so far?: I have taken it to an antique store, but the dealer had no idea, he had not seen one before.http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/JACUSTOMER-4lg5qbd5-/OTI1MjY5MDBfMTQ1NDE5MDc5MTgxOA%3d%3d_image.jpg
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

What is the size and can you please send a picture of the front and back of each.

~Nora