Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and I have a plate with the exact

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** and I have a plate with the exact pattern as the one you answered about 3 years ago, oriental style pattern 6369 but mine is square and about 6 inches across and says Dal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry, I hit send by mistake. It says Dale Hal on the back, has 6369 in red, also what looks like a pressed in A and a blue 18 plus another small mark that i cannot read. Is this an earlier version from when the pottery was started and does it have any value?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, I need to forget it as I am sick.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Okay, thank you for responding back to me.

~Nora