Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

While living in Seville, Spain in the early 70s I was given

Customer Question

While living in Seville, Spain in the early 70s I was given a Spanish will by a priest that is stamped 1691 in the upper left corner. Not sure what it says, if its worth anything, etc. Have been holding on to it for over 45 years and was wondering where I could take this to have someone look at it and give me any idea of value.
Thank you
John *******
Delray Beach, FL
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for ur response but i do not want to handle this by phone, sending copies of what i have etc. I want to discuss ither optiond by phone or contacting/visiting someone locally and presenting to the them what i have. My zip code is ***** and assume there are credible businesses close by that can assist me.
Thanks
John ***********
***-***-****