Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Date, value Chittenden Eastman bedroom chest of drawers and

Customer Question

date, value Chittenden Eastman bedroom chest of drawers and mirror vanity with bench B1300 Square Deal, Burlington, Iowa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising furniture for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked that this order be totally cancelled and no charges other than the $5 be put on my credit card. I did and do not want monthly charges and if I do not hear that this has been cancelled as per my request, I will then proceed to contact my Iowa Attorney General, Senior Citizen Consumer Protection. This is an extremely efficient organization and you probably won't want them on your tracking so please take care of accordingly! ASAP! Thank you very much and why on earth didn't you let me know by know and acknowledge my request. I am so unimpressed with your organization and disappointed as always watch the program. Please respond!!!!!
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

I am an independent appraiser and have nothing to do with billing. All I did was ask for more information.