Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a capodimonte candelabra with three candel arms. It

Customer Question

I have a capodimonte candelabra with three candel arms. It has a crown over N mark.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Are you wanting the current market value for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the pictures?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Yes I can see it, can you tell me what size this is?

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

There is no need to do a phone call on this< I do not need to talk to you to get the size, once I have the size I can value this for you. A phone call will cost you more money. I also do not do phone calls, if you can give me the size I will value this.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 ft. high by 1.8 ft.diameter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!
.
The Capodimonte Candelabra, circa: early 20thC, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $400.00-475.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.

Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. So the only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on of the stars or smiley faces you see.

Please take the time to rate me,

Thank you

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome, would you take a moment and rate this? This is the only way we are compensated by the site. You can do so clicking one of the top stars, or smiley faces which ever ones you see.

Thank you for doing this

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for doing this

Glenda