Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a flatware set of Christofle from france. The best I

Customer Question

My name is***** have a flatware set of Christofle from france. The best I can tell it has a beaded pattern around the handle edge and the rest is glossy. The marks stamped in is on one side there is a square inside the square is I under the I is OC then to the right side it looks like a horse chess piece. the other stamp looks like a oval inside it looks like a old scale with a O on the left and a C on the right. Under that it says Christofle. Can you tell me the value, how old it might be. And is it silver
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I told you as much as I can about it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. I would like to see the pattern and the mark.