Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Mountain Mist Wijmer. 't know if it is original or

Customer Question

I have a Mountain Mist Wijmer. Don't know if it is original or reproductuon. If I send you a picture, can you tell how much it is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see an image back (do not remove from frame) as well as a clear, in-focus close-ups of areas of the picture surface so I can see the texture and one of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When I return home Monday I will forward pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Great, thanks! You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora