Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and I have two large original Hal

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I have two large original Hal singer paintings from the 70's. One is of a wheat field with thrasher the other of a broken horse drawn wagon
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just wondering what the value is and if its possible that I have the name right because most of the examples I've seen are of a different subject matter. I am certain they are original oil and the Singer name is ***** ***** as well as the AL the H is a little dramatic I recently inherited them from my Father when he past away
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora