Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an image of Elsley's Follow My Leader. It has the

Customer Question

I have an image of Elsley's Follow My Leader. It has the plate line so I assume it is a lithograph, etc. Can not find info anywhere on net.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I picked up years ago at garage sale with original frame and would like to know value for insurance and personal reasons. I have several pieces that I have gathered over years that I am curious about.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Arthur John Elsley, printed by CW Faulkner & Co., London
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks. I will take care of this asap
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Great, thanks! No rush, you can send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here. ~Nora