Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you! This is a great service and I appreciate your

Customer Question

For Nora ...Thank you!
This is a great service and I appreciate your expedient response.
In relationship to the George Zee pc.s a few questions.:
What is the best product to use to care for them?
And I have posted them on my local Craiglists but is there a better place to post them for sale?And I am curious about this pitcher? It likely has no value but doesn't matter because I enjoy it. However I am curious if you can tell me anything about it? Respectfully Tanya Pitcher #1.png
Pitcher #2.jpg
Pticher Maker Markings.png
Pitcher Interior.png
Iris Art.png
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the request and your kind words. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Tanya,

I opened all of the photos, and somehow they are only opening to a thumbnail size and when I zoom just a little over 1" x 1" in size. I would need to see the details in larger photos, can you please re-send bigger images. Mainly just one of the front and the mark will do.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let try again. If reattaching doesn't help I'll will get assistance since I am not sure how to make them larger?
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

They are still the same small size. It may be that they are a .png extension and not a .jpg...?

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK will try again bit later😄
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Ok, any time is fine.

If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hope this works!
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

For some reason, the images are still coming out the same small size :( If you can transcribe exactly what the stamp on the underside says word-for-word with correct spelling, I can assess this using that information.

~Nora