Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a gold cane head that I found about 65 years ago.It

Customer Question

I have a gold cane head that I found about 65 years ago.It has dates and names engraved on the top surface,very ornate,.can you gestimate the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Are there any hallmarks on this indicating it is precious metal gold. What is the approximate size and can you please send photos.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

You can send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I will send an additional services offer per your request.

~Nora