Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

We have what is thought to beantique spear heads. But, we 't

Customer Question

We have what is thought to beantique spear heads. But, we don't know where to get anhonest apprasal in Yuma AZ.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 10 months ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. You do have a form of functional weapon, but the form is most typical of North Africa to the central coastal regions and the pieces likely date to around the turn of the 20th century, sorry. They are NOT Native American. These pieces tend to retail in the $75-125 each range in most markets, with the most collectible one being the largest with fluted blade. You will typically see these for sale on sites like eBay regularly.

If I may do anything further to assist, please just ask.

With kind regards, ***** ***** you have a blessed weekend. Steve