Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I AM ***** *****
, I JUST GOT A BEDROOM SET DUE TO MY

Customer Question

HI I AM ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I JUST GOT A BEDROOM SET DUE TO MY FATHER-INLAW DEATH AND IAM TOLD ITS FROM THE LATE 1800 HOW CAN I SEE ABOUT THE VAULE OF IT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ARE YOU THERE
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Frank replied 10 months ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,

My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.

Can you send over a photo of the bedroom set? The link below will take you through our process for uploading photos.

UPLOAD:

The link below will direct you through our upload process

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert