rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of a Lena Liu canvas transfer Music

Customer Question

What is the value of a Lena Liu canvas transfer Music Room#1. Thank you. I forgot to mention it is #147/300
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

This is a limited edition print by Len Liu entitled Music Room 1 . This is print number 147 of 300 that were printed in November of 1991.

"Music Room I" is the first issue in Lena's very popular Music Room Series and the third in the Nostalgia Series, preceded by "Quiet Moment" and "The Morning Room". It is a most memorable masterpiece of romance.

This piece has a value of $1500 to $1700 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

I see that you have read my answer. Please do click the stars to rate my service as this is how the site compensates me for my time and knowledge. The site pays me separately from what you are charged and they only pay me if I get a positive rating. Thank you.