rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I would like a ballpark idea of how much Boston extra

Customer Question

I would like a ballpark idea of how much Boston extra Ansonia clock is worth. I have no idea. Good working order. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

The Boston Extra mantle clock with an Ansonia open escapement movement was made in 1904. Open escapement means that you can see the 'gears' on the dial/face of the clock. This clock in good working condition has a value of $500 to $700 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Once an expert answers you, it is really important for you to click the stars so that the site knows to credit the expert for the question. They pay us separately and this does not cost you extra. Five star ratings are the only way we get paid. Thanks!