Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a set of China which has been in the same family

Customer Question

We have a set of China which has been in the same family since it was given as a gift at somewhere around the turn of the Century. It is Blue Willow,Royal Worchester from England. The stamp on the back has 9 dots below the stamp and 4 dots below the 9 dots. It is a complete set of 12/ 8 piece place settings. It has 13 serving pieces. It is in excellent condition except for the butter dish cover. It has a repaired crack. The set contains 12 dinner plates, 12 salad plates, 12 soup bowls, 12 bread and butter plates, 12 dessert plates, 12 cups, 12 saucers and 12 bullion cups. There are 109 pieces total.
Would you be able to tell me the value?
Thank you,
Marcia
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Pleasr allow me time to go over values and post my findings here. Can you post a photo of the pattern and of the marking for evaluation. This helps me in giving you an accurate value to the set. Thank you

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I just e-mailed 5 photos to my.justanswer.com. Will you let me know if you got them. I forwarded pictures from an imessage that was on my phone.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't have photos available. I don't have the china in my possession right now. I have them in a text sent to me. Could I get a cell number that I can forward to you?