Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** *****. I attempted to read the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I attempted to read the question/answer thread posted 3 years ago regarding Mate to "Lovers on Horseback" by Ronarong Thanomtup. I can't seem to be able to read it because this pop-up obscures the page.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an original painting by this artist. I am interested in what may be its value.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I submitted question order #15982074-870 about 2 weeks ago but have not been able to respond before now. The expert reply says my question now is closed. Since I've been charged $38 from my account I would like not to have to submit a separate question, how does this work? I have now the requested photos to upload.

Let me ask Customer Service for you.