Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have this genuine fine bisque porcelain doll collectors

Customer Question

hi, i have this genuine fine bisque porcelain doll collectors choice item #971463-v11 that my husband bought at a garage sale, there really isnt a whole lot of info on the box, it was made by, Dundee International, cant seem to find a value or year manufactured, could you maybe help me? it is a mother daughter doll
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark and views of the box.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora