Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have solid mahogany side chairs with your label on them

Customer Question

I have solid mahogany side chairs with your label on them one is missing .the #s on the bottom of the chair are 5941 925-6 then red
one the original tag itself reg no. cal 4250. any idea where I can find
another one and worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the marks/tags.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
working on pictures nora .sorry
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

No rush, at your convenience. ~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have an email I can send them to?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email with pics
sent
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Great, thank you. I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I received your images. I can provide a value however I am not able to source a match to add to another chair t your set. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Value?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Value? Close match?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to find a match for you.

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do u know an approx value?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kathryn,

Maybe I can help you, I notice you mention, your chair has Our label on it. What company do you think you are conversing with? That might help with this question to know that.

Let me know and then maybe I can help you find one and get you a value.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hickory manufacturing
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sorry, you have reached Just Answer, we are an online Appraisal Site were we value items for customers. I bet you were on the Hickory Manufacturing site and there was a pop up box or area that said something about asking a question. That would be how you came to be on this site. I can get you the contact information for the company if you like.

I can also give you a value on your chair if you can send me a picture of the whole chair.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How else do you need the picture?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Do you mean how to send it to me? Here are some instructions to send a picture to me.

.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now..i did send pics to that site already..but u need more..nut to nora
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

yes, not to Nora, I am working on this now I cannot see anything sent to her. So send them to

***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
.