Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several paintings, some that have been in the family

Customer Question

I have several paintings, some that have been in the family since early 1970's and am interested in their insurable value. Does this qualify as antique, or do you do appraisals of pictures from any period? Would each appraisal be considered as a question, as I only have 3 more available to me before my membership runs out.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello I would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the paintings and clear close ups of the signatures. I can review them and post back my findings. Thank you for the request and I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you some pictures but the email was returned undelivered due to too many pictures. Is there a limit to how many pictures I can send to you at one time?. I was successful the last time I sent 2 pictures of my antique paintings.

Hi, thank you for letting me know No not that I am aware of there is no limit maybe the photos were to large or something. Try sending 5 or 6 photos per email and see if that works. I have gotten 10 photos at a time from others so it may be the size is large or something. please try that 5-6 per email and send them all I hope it works. Sorry for the delay. I will watch for them the admins will forward the emails on to me so I will post back as soon as I receive them.