Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I am curious to find out if I have an antique and what is it

Customer Question

I am curious to find out if I have an antique and what is it and how much it's worth. I have a picture but I need an address to send it. My email***@******.*** diane austin(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

There is one image attached here of a close up view of a center medallion with spokes coming from it. Could you please send more images and dimensions.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Has anyone been able help me?
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The medallion is in the trunk of my car so when my son comes home then I can video all angles
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you give me an email I can send it to
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

You have a vintage, mid 20th century decorative wall piece that features the 'weapons of war' with the center shield featuring Perseus defeating a killing Medusa.

On today's market, expect to garner $200 - $600 for this.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora