rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a full set of Avon NFL decanters from the early

Customer Question

I have a full set of Avon NFL decanters from the early 1970's still in there boxes and need to know what the set is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

Hello Tom,

The NFL decanters with either Wild Country or Sure Winner after shave were produced by Avon in the 1970's. Each box and decanter has a value of $18 to $20.00 each, so you can multiply that by the number of decanters that you have for a total.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

I see that you have read my answer. Please do click the stars to rate my service as this is how the site compensates me for my time and knowledge. The site pays me separately from what you are charged and they only pay me if I get a positive rating. Thank you.