Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've got some antique furniture 3piece set with hand carved

Customer Question

I've got some antique furniture 3piece set with hand carved lion heads, arms have paws feet have claws carved in them + the lion heads have side fangs & mouths are open what is this style & it's estimated worth?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

Please Note:
.
I am unable to do Appraisals Per Phone. Appraisals are always best done in writing, this ensures you have a record of it and all information is gathered, such as pictures, sizes, descriptions etc. in order to give you a complete appraisal.
.

Can you send pictures of the other pieces?