Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is stoneware leach jug McNeal Pottery Ft. NY 1861

Customer Question

What is stoneware leach jug McNeal Pottery Ft. Edward NY 1861 numbered 18 worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nora, I'm just an 80-year-old dinosaur trying to survive in this newfangled Digital Age! :-) I've taken 8 images with my "smart phone" of the stoneware leach jug and don't know how to send them to you. I put them on my Facebook, however. If you go to my Facebook profile (search Robert Prentiss), you will see them. I'll try to go over to the Verizon store this weekend for some very much needed tutoring.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Robert,

I will see if I can find it, as I am an old-school hold-out who has never joined facebook! I will let you know if I can access them.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hi Robert,

Doesn't seem to be something I can access and they are quite a few "Robert Prentiss" members on there.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora