Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

My name is ***** *****. I found 2 Glenn Bastian paintings in

Customer Question

Customer: Hi...my name is ***** *****. I found 2 Glenn Bastian paintings in some things of my Mother's. One is called "Flowers in the window"which is about 4.5" x 6.5". The other is called "Bowl of flowers" and measures about 3.5' x 4.5". The measurements are the frame sizes. They are definitely actual paintings. Both have a mall piece of paper on the back with his name, the title and some numbers in actual handwriting, appearing to possibly be written with a fountain pen. I'm just wondering if these are worth anything?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, though I'm not sure I want to pay that much
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Your miniature, or jewel size, floral still life paintings by Ohio artist, Glenn Franklin Bastian (1890-1966) carry auction estimates of $75 - $150 on today's market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $300 each.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora