Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a Copper Clad stove. Not real fancy with chrome yet

Customer Question

Customer: Hello...I'm Stu and we have a Copper Clad cook stove. Not real fancy with chrome yet has the ceramic back with warmer and ceramic panels on the front. Been in the basement for about 30 years and in better than average shape...What might it be worth? Please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What in particular..I have a picture on my phone and could send it to your phone or email...I think!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Don't mind the money or the wait if you feel I have enough info to proceed.. Or do I need more info and get on line once I have it!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora