Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about 50 cardboard and paper signs, [ Breweriana] and

Customer Question

I have about 50 cardboard and paper signs , [ Breweriana] and the pictures are already in my computer. Does your photo files allow for more than 1 picture at a time?
http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/3mZ2KzLS/IMG_0191.jpg
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have a whole bunch of antiques such as old lamps both glass and german silver both table and hanging styles one of the hangers is metal either brass or german silver with a roughly 18 inch ruby glass shade. [yes it is real ruby glass or amberina as some people call it. Old tea kettles, bed warmers canteens ,cast iron pots, sad irons, trivets spittoons crock ware, some murano glass, depression glass, furniture, antique picture frames and pictures, old jewelry boxes, cereal box giveaways [tom mix ] ralston purina straight shooters magnifying glass with compass which glows in the dark, 1948 0r 1949 captain midnight secret decoder brass with 2 code wheels, tiffany belt buckles, the lone ranger on silver twirling a rope in one of those snow globes. And the list keeps on going.......
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is directed to glenda
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We do one item per question but, I do not mind doing two for you. So if you can send me two items on this question I will be happy to help you.

.

Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda