Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

1797 Liberty draped bust large silver coin. It has 7 stars

Customer Question

1797 Liberty draped bust large silver coin. It has 7 stars on the left and 6 stars on the right. I have tried to find similar coins on the internet but all have more stars and a different eagle on the back.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add a picture of the coin front and back by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can I email pics to you?

Yes, email to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line of the email. This way will take a little longer but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
will do, thank you

I usually get photos between 5 and 8 hours after they have been sent. So I will have an answer for you in the morning and you will get an email alert.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I await your reply tomorrow morning, thank you.

I just woke up and did not find any pictures from you in my inbox. Did you send them yesterday?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Okay, thanks. I will continue to wait. They haven't forwarded to me yet.

Still no pictures, so I am wondering if something went wrong. You can also go to www.imgur.com and upload pictures there then paste the url here. http://www.imgur.com

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello rarewares I just emailed again. I cannot do as you suggested on imgur.com so if you do not get this last email I sent I will be canceling this subscription.
York Chu

I understand completely and I am frustrated as well. Double check that you email to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line of the email. These get forwarded to me, so that is why having my name there is important.