Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have a leather bound copy of in wonderland w/eight colored

Customer Question

I have a green leather bound copy of alice in wonderland w/eight colored and 42 other illustrations by W.H. Walker.it has pink and white flowers rimmed in gold with gold printing can you tell me year of publication.it showslondon: John lane the bodily head New York: John lane. Thanks m Korver. ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Your book Alice in Wonderland with illustrations by W H Walker was first published in 1907 and in London.

Your leather bound copy has a retail rare bookstore value of $750 assuming excellent condition.

A private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of retail value.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM COMPENSATED BY JA for my time and effort. This is of NO COST TO YOU.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

Thank you.

Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Let me know,
Kind regards,
Doris