Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

Ihave Mikasa fine china marlboro 9267 place setting. What is

Customer Question

Customer: Ihave Mikasa fine china marlboro 9267 place setting for 12. What is it worth? I have cream & sugar,two platters 2 serving bowla.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What more can I give you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. Thank you for requesting me.

You have 12 place settings.

Please tell me how many pieces each person has.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
One dinner plate a cup & saucer,salad bowl and dessert dish:

Thank you for the information.

Your 12 place settings of Mikasa Marlboro 9267 have a retail vintage store value of $448-460 assuming good condition.

A private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of retail value.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM COMPENSATED BY JA for my time and effort. This is of NO COST TO YOU.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
Thank you.

Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Let me know,
Kind regards,
Doris