Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a corner hutch: two door bottom, three shelves,

Customer Question

I have a corner hutch: two door bottom, three shelves, approx 78" high, 32" wide at the face. It is a corner piece about 18" deep and 12" across the back of the unit. I think it is pine and in good shape with original stain. Unit was purchased in 1972 for income tax right off value by grand mother in Marietta Ohio. Unit was headed to a museum. I inherited it from grand mother. Original paperwork in '72 (which we are still trying to locate) had the unit over 200 years old. It was also stated and I believe in the paperwork that we are trying to relocate that the piece was originally owned by Ethan Allen. Is this piece of any potential value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora