Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have twelve tea spoons with its very old small leather

Customer Question

I have twelve tea spoons with its very old small leather case and a deep blue silk like lining. Spoon Markings are as follows, The name CROWN SILVER, below that JKE, then possibly a picture of a crown or flower. Also a double spoon sugar tweezers. The markings are a picture of a crown, below that EP, Below that J,K, below that maybe a flower, below that a E. I purchased them 25 years ago when visiting England from a thrift store. I think the salvation army store. I don't have anymore information on them than that. I would like to know any history or value they might have. Thank you Beverly My email address is***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I would like to see the pattern of one spoon and the marks that you mentioned. You can add photos here by using the Add Files feature on your screen.