rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Are these dishes of value: Antique German Dishes Celebrate

Customer Question

Are these dishes of value: Antique German Dishes Celebrate CLUNY. Photos available.
Service for 10+ with serving pieces. Can I send pictures?/Users/jeannemcdonagh/Desktop/Celebrate Serving Pieces.jpg/Users/jeannemcdonagh/Desktop/Celebrate CLUNY Germany Stamp.jpg
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

I see the photo of the front. Please also send one of the back by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have added the files

This set was made by Hermann Ohme of Silesia (now Poland) Germany from the years between 1890 to 1910 when they also used the decorating stamp of Celebrate Cluny. The shape of 230/0 and 233/0 was made with pink, green or blue floral designs, but no formal pattern name. This set has a value of $700 to $900.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

I see that you have read my answer.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars.